Envee Baby High Chair with Playtable Conversion - Blue/Orange
- Badger's Envee highchair easily converts back and forth from a fully-featured baby feeding station to a separate play table and chair for your toddler and preschooler!
- The Envee's many, convenient features are easy to use, yet it's also affordable.
- Includes a three-position adjustable front tray and three-position, reclining, adjustable seat.
- Seat can be reclined using one hand.
- Seat includes a five-point harness system with one-handed, quick release buckle.
- Simply press the large button in the center of the harness and both shoulder and waist belts release.
- Two trays included! The regular tray has a removable, dishwasher-safe insert tray so it's easy to tidy-up and always have a clean surface available for each meal.
- Insert tray snaps off easily by releasing and pulling up on the two side clips.
- Removable tray includes two indented cup holders and a indented large main compartment (3/4 inch deep).
- Main tray features one spacious, indented compartment (5/8 inch deep).
- Removable, washable seat pad.
- Seat pad is 100% polyester fabric with polyester foam padding.
- Pad can be machine washed in cold water, gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not iron, air dry; may be dry cleaned if desired.
- Chair includes a footrest that is especially comfortable when used with the table.
- Chair with Tray (and without tray, too) can be used separately from the base/table.
- For use from approximately six months (when your child can sit unassisted) and up in the highchair.
- For use from approximately 2 years to approximately 6 years (40 pounds/18 kg) when converted to a playtable and chair (maximum ages vary depending on the child's size/weight and activity level).
- Overall Highchair with Tray measures 24.5 inches W (23.5 inches W when insert tray is removed) x 28 inches D x 40.5 inches H and weighs 19 pounds.
- Overall Highchair without Tray measures 19.75 inches W x 24 inches D x 40.5 inches H.
- When Highchair seat is fully reclined, it adds another 4 inches to the Depth.
- Chair without Tray measures 14.75 inches W x 17.25 inches D x 28 inches H and weighs 9 pounds.
- Chair with Tray measures 24.5 inches W (23.5 inches W when insert tray is removed) x 25 inches D x 28 inches H.
- When Chair seat is fully reclined, it adds another 6.75 inches to the Depth.
- Interior width of the chair is 12.25 inches W. Height from top of seat to floor in High Chair position is 28.5 inches, and it is 12.5 inches from seat to floor in play chair position.
- Table measures 19.75 inches W x 24 inches D x 21.75 inches H (20 inches H to the tabletop surface) and weighs 8 pounds.
- Table surface area measures 16.75 inches W x 17.5 inches D.
- Step bar on base/table makes it easy to hold the chair steady when adjusting the tray or removing/inserting the chair.
- Chair/Table are made of durable, recyclable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic; feeding tray is made of recyclable Polypropylene (PP) with Nylon.
- Easily wipes clean with a sponge or damp cloth and mild soap.
- Complies with all current U.S. and European safety standards including T-bar on the tray to prevent sliding out.
- Chair slots into table only one way for extra safety when converting to highchair use.
- As a play table, the chair nests slightly under the table for comfort during craft or meal time, and compactness when not in use.
- Adult assembly required. Illustrated assembly instructions included. Custom-designed assembly tool included.
- All measurements are approximate.
- Product details/features subject to change at any time without notice.
- Props/accessories shown with the chair are for illustration purposes only and not included.
- No polycarbonate plastic is used in the manufacture of this chair, therefore the chair is BPA free.
Badger Basket Co.
Country of Origin: