Trundle Doll Bunk Beds with Ladder
- One. .Two. .Three. . Time for Bed!
- Our Bunk Bed with Trundle goes the extra mile when an extra dolly friend drops by.
- Pull out the bottom platform and there's an extra bed for the night!
- Trundle with wheels is independent of the bunk beds and can be used separately, or can be used as a storage drawer tucked under the bunk beds, too.
- Includes three, removable, padded mattresses with attached pillows.
- Pretty pink gingham fabric coordinates with the attractive white finish.
- Overall unit measures 23.25 inches L x 11.75 inches W x 18 inches H.
- Sleeping area of main bunks measures 22.75 inches L x 9.75 inches.
- Overall measurements of Trundle Bed are 21 inches L x 10 inches W x 3 inches H.
- Interior measurements of Trundle Bed are 19.5 inches L x 9.5 inches W x 1.5 inches H.
- For dolls up to 22 inches (18 inches in trundle bed).
- Ladder measures 5 inches W x 16.5 inches H x 0.25 inches thick.
- There is 6.75 inches of space between the top and bottom bunks.
- There is 6.25 inches of space between bottom bunk and floor.
- There is 4 inches of space between Trundle mattress and bottom bunk when trundle is pushed under the bed.
- Fabric is a machine washable 80% polyester/20% cotton blend.
- Spot cleaning or hand washing recommended for longevity of the product; but can be machine washed, cold water, gentle cycle and tumble dry low.
- Beds made of wood, MDF (wood composite) board, and hardboard.
- Wipe the wood/MDF parts clean with damp cloth and mild soap.
- Designed for children from three years old and up.
- All paints and finishes are non-toxic.
- Some adult assembly required with a screwdriver. Illustrated instructions included.
- All measurements approximate.
- This item is a toy only and is never to be used with real infants or pets.
- Actual product features subject to change without notice.
- This item ships in its original carton which may include a photo of the product.
- /!\ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Country of Origin: